When it comes to choosing a real estate agent, you have a LOT of options. How do you pick the right one?
If you’re looking for an agent who:
- Isn’t just trying to make a buck, but truly wants to help.
- Takes the time to get to know about you and your unique goals and challenges to find the solutions that really work for you.
- Will be there to guide you through the whole sales or purchase process step-by-step so that you are confident in every decision you make and don’t ever have to wonder what’s next.
- Has extensive knowledge of the Colorado real estate market and can provide you with information, statistics and the resources you will need to make a successful purchase or sale.
Then you’ve come to the right place...
I am not your typical “salesman” real estate agent. I’m not going to try to sell you anything and I don’t send predatory letters trying to convince homeowners that they need to sell, I have no interest in being dishonest.
There are a LOT of bad real estate agents out there giving us a bad name, chasing potential clients only to disappear once the contract is signed. I am not one of those agents. My passion is service. I won’t ever disappear on you, try to push you into anything, or act dishonestly with you or any other parties involved in the real estate transaction. If that’s what you want in a real estate agent then I am probably not the best fit for you. (see below)
I strive to provide the highest level of service to clients regardless of their price point. I have a creative leg-up over other agents and will save you time, provide you with market research, knowledge and a marketing strategy to achieve the best price in the timeline that fits your needs. I will reliably communicate with you, and provide you with support before, during, and after your move. In short, think of me not just as a Realtor, but also as a coach who will listen to your unique problems, guide you to the solutions, and support you every step of the way.
Is Sarah Scott The Right Agent for YOU?
I might NOT be a good fit for you if:
- You’re looking for a real estate agent who will throw ethics out the window if it means getting a bigger commission check. I’m a member of the Denver Metro Association of Realtor’s Professional Standards Committee. We are working hard to give Realtor’s a good name and it’s an obligation I take very seriously.
- You don’t like to listen. I offer a wealth of information on best practices for selling and buying a home. I don’t make suggestions to hear myself talk. If you’re not open to letting me be the expert that you are paying me to be then I won’t be of much use to you.
- You don’t like to have fun. There are lots of opportunities to have fun when buying or selling a house. If you’re set on being a pessimist I’m just going to want to cheer you up, and you might not like that.
Still wonder if we’re right for each other? There is only one way to find out.
Sarah Scott grew up in Evergreen, Colorado and lived in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Detroit before returning to Colorado in 2009. Her travels and experiences have taught her that there is no better place to live than in beautiful Colorado. Whether you are a city dweller, a suburbanite or a mountain denizen, Sarah has the knowledge, and experience to help you with your unique real estate goals.
Sarah is a member of the Denver Metro Board of Realtor’s Professional Standards Committee, the recipient of the Five Star Professional “Rising Star Award” for 2017, and was a Denver Metro Realtor’s Excellence Awards honoree the last two years. She currently lives in Denver with her wife, their dog and cat. When not working she can be found in the art studio, in the garden, in the mountains or on her bicycle.